Ring & Ride
Ring & Ride provides short, local trips to eligible residents of Greater Manchester. If you are a registered user you may travel to any location within 6 miles of your home address within Greater Manchester.
You must show your concessionary pass on each trip to travel and qualify for the concessionary fare.
You are eligible to use the service if you:
- hold a Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) Concessionary Plus Pass; or
- hold a TfGM Concessionary Disabled Person Pass; or
- are 70 years old or over, have mobility issues and hold a TfGM Over 60 Concessionary Pass; or
- are a TfGM Travel voucher user.
If you do not currently hold a concessionary pass, you can check if you are eligible for one by:
- Visiting the TfGM Travel Concessions page
- Writing to: Travel Concessions, Customer Services, PO Box 429, Manchester M60 1HX
- Phoning TfGM on: 0161 244 1000
TfGM can also advise you of other public transport options if you are not eligible to use Ring & Ride.
If you are eligible to use the service you will first need to register with. More information about registering can be found on our how to register page.
Once you have registered, you’ll be able to book trips by calling 0161 200 6011 or 0845 688 3989.